WHAT IT IS
This breakthrough serum is a powerful and highly concentrated formula that reverses signs of aging for a more youthful and radiant looking you. Level 2 serums are medical grade and have double the concentration of key ingredients and added Vitamin B3. It works as a multi-targeted, anti-aging formula that brightens, tightens and transforms your skin into a more luminous complexion.
Enriched with potent anti-oxidants and ingredients that improve the texture and elasticity of the skin will make your skin look firmer, supple, and youthful.
WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO
- Vitamin B3 improves the appearance of aged, hyperpigmented and photodamaged skin.
- Tripeptides and hexapeptides, also known as the topical “Botox” of cosmeceuticals, reduce the look of fine lines and crows feet. Studies show up to 27% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles after as little as 8 weeks of use.
- Peptide chains improve the elasticity and texture of skin and to show up to 45% reduction of wrinkles after 8 weeks of use.
- Ceramides, also naturally occurring in the cell membrane of the outermost layer of the epidermis, help the skin maintain moisture level for smoother, firmer feeling skin.
- Aloe vera for soothing hydration that replenishes the skin's moisture barrier. It is also used as an anti-inflammatory topical treatment.
Green Tea extract, a potent anti-oxidant that protects the skin against the detrimental effects of environmental pollution and the UV radiation by the inhibition of collagen degradation in the skin. Beneficial for irritated skin.
WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
This product is a light weight serum that is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. It can be used alone or under your moisturizer if additional hydration is required. It is also suitable for vegetarian and vegan use.
This product is more concentrated in active ingredients and vitamin B3 may cause a warming effect on the skin when applied. It is suitable for normal, dry, oily and acne prone skin, and is advised to be tested first on those with sensitive skin.
It is advisable to use sunscreen/sunblock of SPF 30 or more daily to prevent the aging effects of the sun as some ingredients may make skin more sensitive to the sun.
Use your face serum each morning and evening on freshly cleansed and toned skin. Apply one pump of serum to your fingertips, then press both hands together to evenly distribute serum. Next gently smooth all over face, starting with the inner area and working your way out in a upward circular motion. Also apply serum to neck and upper chest area.
Aqua, heptamethylonane, EDTA, Aloe barbadensis, sodium L-pyroglutamate, glycerin, cyclodimethicone, Sodium hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, acetyl hexapeptide-8, citric acid, Leontopodium alpinum, Camellia Sinensis, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ceramide 3, ceramide 6 II, ceramide 1, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium sorbate, Rosa centifolia flower water, Zinc sulphate, Caprylyl glycol EHG, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, sodium lauroyl lactylate, carbomer, xanthan gum, sorbic acid, caprylyl glycol
Shipping will be calculated at checkout based on your location and total cart weight.
We stand behind our products, and if for any reason you are not satisfied with your results we have a full money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase. We do advise you to try the product for the full 30 days as the transformation process can take some time to show full effects. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.