Level 2 Products - Advanced Results
"Double the concentration of active ingredients and added Vitamin B3"
Level 2 serums are spa grade and have double the concentration of key ingredients and added Vitamin B3. Together the face and eye serum multi-target key areas and act as anti-aging formulas that brighten, tighten and transform your skin into a more luminous complexion.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Vitamin B3 improves the appearance of aged, hyperpigmented and photodamaged skin.
- Peptide chains improve the elasticity and texture of skin and to show up to 45% reduction of wrinkles after 8 weeks of use.
- Tripeptides and hexapeptides, also known as the topical “Botox” of cosmeceuticals, reduce the look of fine lines and crows feet. Studies show up to 27% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles after as little as 8 weeks of use.
- Edelweiss extract is a plant extract from the Swiss alpine flower Edelweiss (leontopodium alpinum) that has twice the antioxidant effect of vitamin C and is more stable than vitamin C. This potent anti-oxidant improves the appearance of aged and irritated skin.
- Green Tea extract is a potent anti-oxidant that protects the skin against the detrimental effects of environmental pollution. Beneficial for irritated skin.
- Ceramides, also naturally occurring in the cell membrane of the outermost layer of the epidermis, help the skin maintain moisture level for smoother, firmer feeling skin.
Both products are light weight serums that are non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. They can be used alone or under your moisturizer if additional hydration is required. It is also suitable for vegetarian and vegan use.
The products are suitable for normal, dry, oily and acne prone skin. As they are highly concentrated, we advise those with sensitive skin to test the products on a small area of the skin first. The added active ingredient, Vitamin B3 which lightens hyperpigmentation and age spots may cause a warming effect on the skin when applied.
It is advisable to use sunscreen/sunblock of SPF 30 or more daily to prevent the aging effects of the sun as some ingredients may make skin more sensitive to the sun.